It is strange to be at my family’s home. It isn’t the one that I grew up in, so I feel quite lost around the place. I feel out of place. It has also been strange being without Ryan. My family has been around a single younger sister of a Becca for so long…that it isn’t that different to them.
Almost six-year-old Richard looks pretty spiffy in his new suit
My parents have seen me twice since the wedding, and my sister’s family has only seen us once since the wedding! Soooo I feel like that is how my life has always been, and that I’m not married, because I have seemed to have gone back to being the little sister who isn’t married. I hope that makes sense. I can’t wait to see my hubby.
Well, I have to go make dessert for dinner tonight. The babies were blessed today. I hope everyone is doing well.
Love ya lots!
~Becca



1 comment:
It's great that you're having fun Becca!
Post a Comment