Meeting Karina on Monday was that much better because she and Andrew got married the following Saturday. It was a beautiful wedding in the Bay Area. As you can see, they are a lovely couple. Lots of people were there to show their love and support and that’s always nice to see. Becca and I got to hang out with our friends Doug and Sarah Ludlow and that made the time pass faster during the picture taking.
One particularly classy thing that happened was that, instead of the father and the bride having the first dance at the wedding reception, as is often the case, Andrew and Karina waltzed to everyone’s enjoyment. Classy! I’ll let my wonderful Becca finish things up. Happy Birthday to Grandma Leota, Merrilyn and Deb. We hope to see you all on Monday.
Six couples: the Ludlows, the newest Farthings and the BoothesThe reception was beautiful! Her colors were a deep green, soft white and silver. All of it was very elegant. Instead of the traditional American bouquet throwing, she did a Peruvian version: All the single girls had to pull a ribbon out from the cake. The ribbon that had the ring attached was the symbolic part (like catching the bouquet). All the ribbons were pulled but the one that had the ring, so Andrews sister Vicky quickly grabbed it. It was fun to watch. The whole day was fantastic! I hope that they will enjoy the pictures that I took.
Well, we love all of you and hope that you are doing well. Ryan and I are going home to Utah on Wednesday or Thursday. It was wonderful being here for the summer.
Love, Ryan & Becca
Well, we love all of you and hope that you are doing well. Ryan and I are going home to Utah on Wednesday or Thursday. It was wonderful being here for the summer.
Love, Ryan & Becca

1 comment:
The whole ring in the string thing is Peruvian? Hm...funny. Great pictures!
Post a Comment