My planner says that I've got fifteen minutes before I have to start work so I'll see what I can get in. Boy is there a lot of work to do! The
General Conference was absolutely wonderful. My mom was in town and had tickets to the Saturday session which we both attended. Becca was at home with the cold. Mom and I went nice and early and were able to get very decent seats in our section. I think that it’s funny and slightly embarrassing how nobody, not even those of us in the
I had my first brush with E-Bay last month. I bought a little game machine that plays old Super Nintendo and regular old eight bit Nintendo games. Playing them has been very weird. I suppose that it’s the closest I’ll get to feeling like Jason Bourne from the Bourne Identity movies. I couldn’t tell you beforehand but as I play some of these old games, like Mario World, I notice that my fingers just seem to take me to all of the old secrets that I found back when I was fourteen. This reminds me just how much I used to play those games. Becca is enjoying them as well and has already beaten Mario World on her own.
I put my foot in my mouth last night. We were waiting at the church to get our temple recommends switched over to the bar code (yes we’ve been quite tardy) and I brought along my Portuguese flash cards for something to do while waiting. One question from people sitting around us lead to another and little old Uruguayan sister started chatting with us. She said that Uruguayans get a long with both of their neighbors:
Okay, times up. We love you all and hope that all is well.
1 comment:
I am so glad to get a micro sized snipit of how you guys are doing. I am glad that work has you busy even if it does mean that we don't get regular updates.
Post a Comment