Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I PASSED!

I just got my results back from the written interpreter's test and I passed! Though I can't find any hard core information about this, I've been told that only 2% of people pass the first time they take this test! WHOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
I'm registered to take the oral test on Monday the 3rd in Walnut Creek. Thank you for all of your prayers and encouragement.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY FOR DA HUBBY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU ARE AMAZING!!!
One smart cookie!!!

Love you lots! I am so incredibly happy for you! I am sure you will be able to pass the oral test!

Wolf said...

That's just AWESOME! I don't know why, but I believe you'll pass the oral part with no trouble.

Good luck!

Anonymous said...

High 5's to Ry! Hurrah and all that stuff. I'm a bit slow in reading this, but am SO happy for you and proud too. Hope to see you soon! Gram B. (and Gramps too)

Sophia Crane said...

Congrats! I hope the oral test went well despite your traumatic night before alarm craziness.

Grant said...

Great job Ryan! Nice picture too!

Violet said...

Hey Ryan I don't know if you remember me from the mission. My maiden name is Danielson. I saw that you have a blog so I thought it I would link it to mine. I hope you don't mind. I still keep in contact with some of the others from the mission through blogs and facebook. We are so lucky to have the internet!!!! Feel free to peek at mine any time you want.