Sunday, September 23, 2007

BILLING STINKS

Some of you have discovered youtube.com through our little videos here. Youtube is like everything else on the net, there are good things about it and really bad things so just be careful while you go poking around on that site. We hope you enjoy this week's post!
This little kid is really funny

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your video blogs because I like to see and hear you. Technology is great because it keeps us close. When you start your career in foreign service you could be anywhere so I guess we're gearing up for when you live very far away. I'd love it if you'd get assigned to Italy. I bet I could get Aunt Deb to come with me.

Anonymous said...

Nothing better than watching your blogs early Sat. morning ... when I need to lighten up I watch the one with the little laughing boy ripping paper. So happy your business is doing well, that you survived a car crash unscathed ... it certainly could have been much worse. May God bless you bums always, love