We’ll, it’s almost midnight and I have many things to do tomorrow. Life has been very, very full for me but I prefer a busy life to a boring one. I’m a tad nervous about my “Spanish Oral Proficiency Exam” that I’m taking tomorrow morning. I would ask you to wish me luck but you will probably read this after I’ve taken the test. Here’s the lovely Becca:Well, life has been pretty typical lately. There really isn’t much to say. I have been working a lot. Saturdays pretty much kick my booty because I end up doing 7-7 ½ hours of massage. Most of the time it is deep tissue, so by the end of the day…I’m pooped!
I have lost 12 lbs!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!! FINALLY!!! I want to lose about 15 more. I think it can be accomplished. It took about a week and a half to lose the 12; so hopefully, it will continue to come off. It has been coming off by about a pound a day.
The weather has been nicer hear in
Well, I guess that is it for the night. We love all of you!
1 comment:
Good luck on your Spanish proficiency exam Ryan. Don't give up Becca, you may be tired, but you have support and we all know that you can work those long hours.
Post a Comment