I jogged about nine miles this week. I find it difficult to get out and jog more than three times a week. I like jogging though because it helps me to sleep better at night and feel better overall. I especially like jogging as the sun goes down because the setting sun in the west shines on the mountains to the east giving me beautiful scenery to look at as I run.Thanksgiving weekend was nice. Our friends, the Cranes, invited us to their brother’s house in
Other than that it’s been the same-old-same old. Work, school and then work and school and them some more work…and then we watch movies. Our friends the Higbees let us borrow some Argentine movies which had some very vulgar subtitles. The original will say something along the lines of Darn it! and the translator will choose a colorful explicative for the English version. A couple of them, however, were quite good and I’m thinking about buying one in particular if I can find it for the right price on Amazon.com.
Here’s Becca!!!!!!
Well, Ryan just gave me some ice-cream that he mixed together to imitate Cold Stone ice-cream. It is very tasty! It has Bryers vanilla ice cream with chopped strawberries, dark chocolate French truffle chunks (actually from
This week has been interesting for me. It has been really busy at work due to Thanksgiving. Funny enough…through all of the business…a BYU/U of U game happened on Saturday up in SLC. BYU won. Well, I guess our clients consist of football watchers, because we had almost no clients! So we went from overbooked, to way under booked. I got to go home and be on call. I was happy.
One of the girls at work was bringing these amazing chocolate truffles. When I asked her where to get them, and how much…she said, “Costco, $10.31 with tax”. I said, “If I give you the money will you get me some?” Needless to say, I now have a huge box of truffles imported from
I’m quite happy to listen to Christmas music now. It makes me soooo happy! We plan on going to
Well, it is time for me to help Ryan with the dishes.

2 comments:
Hi, Becca and Ryan,
I'm glad I took a minute to catch up with all your happenings--I really enjoy hearing all about your life.
We made a trip to Monterey and Hollister ourselves this week. We stopped in Hollister at a place called Debritos for chocolate and caramel cover apples which had been recommended to us--they were good but pricey. (Ask your Aunt Debbie what she thinks.) We took Peter and Emily to the Aquarium and had an absolute blast--great white shark, jelly fish, penguins, lots of hands on exhibits--a great outing. Stayed overnight at Embassy Suites for free using Marv's hotel points--we felt we were living like royalty.
Love to all, Lorna
Hi Ryan and Becca - Glad to get your entertaining blogs. And glad that you had an enjoyable Thanksgiving. We missed you, of course. Becca, you will have to make some of those yummy things that you talk about for us next time you are here. Love you both. Grandma Barbara
Post a Comment